Friday, May 15, 2009

well my bike has already been taken apart and packed up (my bike boys also wrot "i love germany" all over the box, thinking that will help my american status?) I will be getting on a plane in 5 days to meet john in Hamburg Germany. Everyone keeps asking me if i'm scared... i've been so darn busy with finals and papers (i still have one more paper to write before i go, damn it) i haven't even had a chance to be excited about the trip. although i was watching a cyclist on the road today as he was stopped at a stop light and i thought to myself how unincombered i'll be ridindg on the bike path with not stop lights. we will also have a pretty nice view most places i'm hoping...

5 comments:

  1. Woot! I found your blog and will now link it to mine so that I can follow your journey. Here's wishing you an incredible summer filled with lots of fun adventures, amazing memories, and gazillions of fantastic photos to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carry and John, Lots of respect for this ride. Enjoy and beware... do not take too many drinks in Sweden. You will need some investors/sponsors!
    Gerard (ABS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I just typed you a message but my computer lost it's connection and I lost my message!!

    This is going to be such an amazing adventure for you!!!!!! I wish you all the best. It is going to be one of the most memorable moments of your life!!!

    I can't wait to see the pictures you take, I'm sure they will be "fabulous" (Carrie Clark word!) haha

    I will miss you like crazy but like I said it's not goodbye it's "Have a blast and I will see you soon!!"

    Lots of love, hugs, and kisses,

    Lizzie Pie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carry, John,

    Enjoy your ride round the north Sea !

    Jan (ABS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you lot's of success and no punctures. Enjoy the views and the friendly people on the road. Take care,
    Erik (ABS)

    ReplyDelete